Monday 13 January 2014

Day 13 Not According to Plan

A meeting that over-ran meant that I didn't! Run that is. Or more to the point, I didn't go to the midday Aqua class. So I did a brisk 30 minute walk instead. I know it was brisk because I reached the bank in 10 minutes instead of 15 and I couldn't easily talk, not even to myself. I did manage to plan, in my head, to do the NHS Couch Potato to 5k in nine weeks programme. I reckon I can start on week four because I can 'run' for more than five minutes continuously. Maybe if I do this three times a week and put weights, swimming, aqua, circuits etc on the other days that will shift the lard and raise the mood? Once home I did some of the 'living room circuit' ie press-ups, tricep dips, and things with weights for my bingo-wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment