Friday 24 January 2014

Day 24 Mixing it Up

So as to confuse my body further and trick it into burning more lard, I went to Aqua Aerobics today. Actually, the real reason was less pseudo-science and more laziness, though the class members of this class, which is not Easy Aqua, would not thank me for saying so. I gave it my all and enjoyed all the watery jogging, grapevine-ing, jumping jacks and spotty dogs, with and without the foam weights, and it gave my body a bit of a rest from the walking / jogging / weights on land routine. The class ended with us doing jumping jacks to It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls. In the light of the social media campaign to make this song Number One after un-wise remarks from a UKIP member, this had me bouncing about with a great big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment