Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 28 Results Are In

Today I taught an adult singing pupil for the first time since before Christmas and she remarked that I look slimmer and quite toned. I was delighted and also pleased to note that my size 12 jeans are sliding down, in fact I can get them off without undoing the button or zip. OK, so they are M & S jeans and I've probably worked them loose by wearing them, but even so.

Because today was such a full-on teaching day, I had to do my exercise (the Living Room Workout) in three short bursts when I had a gap between pupils.

The sum total of exercise today is:-

Tricep Dips 60     Planks (30 secs each) 3    Push-ups  60
Lunges with weights in hands  90 (per leg)
Squats with weights  60   Arm curls with weights 60  
Arm lifts above head with weights  60

Thought of the Day:- could not help mentally re-writing a song I was looking at today. 'I'm called little Buttercup, poor little Buttercup' became, 'I'm called little Buttercup, lift your left buttock up.' Buns of steel!

No comments:

Post a Comment